Registration for tax accountant exam opens to expats in Hainan

By Li Xiang / HICN / Updated: 17:32,14-September-2021

Registration for the professional qualification exam for tax accountants in the Hainan Free Trade Port is open to expats, including those working and living legally or who plan to work and live in Hainan, as well as international students in China from now through October 10th.


Applicants can submit their registration documents during the above-mentioned period, if they:

(1) Are undergraduates or hold a bachelor’s degree or above at universities of economics, law or management, OR hold a bachelor’s degree at another university and have at least 1 year of working experience in the fields of economics or law,


(2) Hold an associate’s degree at universities of economics, law or management, and have at least 2 years of working experience in the fields of economics or law, OR hold an associate’s degree at another university, and have at least 3 years of working experience in the fields of economics or law fields for at least 3 years.

Applicants must deliver their registration documents to the Hainan Provincial Tax Service office in person, and pick up their admission ticket there, or receive it by post afterward. Required documents and other details can be found on the official exam notice at you have any questions, please call 0898-66792502.

See more at Tax accountant certificate available to expats in Hainan.



Having questions about living or working in Hainan? Leave it below. 

We shall contact you by email once we have the answers for your questions.

Our Privacy Statement & Cookie Policy

By continuing to browser our site and use the services you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You can change your cookie settings through your browser.

I agree